- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏 Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱 It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As Backend Stack Developer you would be a crucial member of our 5 person product team. Working closely with our Product Engineers, Product Manager, and Product Designer to ship 🚢.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you shape the Nansen user experience.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working on the frontend of our core product.
- Participating in development API: python + PostgresQL
- Implementing new features to delight our users
- Ensuring the web app is performant and secure
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 3+ years work experience, ideally from startups
- Built multiple web apps using Python and PostgreSQL
- A portfolio that shows your skills (e.g. in Github)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Understanding of software security architecture.
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
- Bonus: Experience with GCP (BigQuery, Composer, Cloud Run, Logging, Monitoring, IAM)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and include three items:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (e.g. link to Github)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)