- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏 Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱 It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As a content strategist, you will be part of a growing team serving blockchain savvy traders and investors in the crypto space to strategize, write and curate content and grow the awareness of the Nansen brand.
You will play a key role in the future of finance, and help us to achieve our mission to surface the signal in blockchain data. Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help us grow Nansen to a leading crypto company.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Strategize, create and curate content to grow the Nansen brand.
- Ensure and maintain consistency in brand voice across all assets.
- Understand and incorporate industry trends into your strategy, and report on content success metrics.
- Collaborate and work closely with the product, design and research teams to develop engaging content that is aligned with the company's goals.
- Continuously evolve your knowledge of the crypto space, including DeFi and NFTs.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 3+ years work experience in content marketing, communications, journalism and related fields.
- Strong knowledge in DeFi, blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Experience working with various content formats — articles, advertisements, emails and external media.
- Knowledge in SEO and content marketing tools.
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-asset industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Analytical: Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail and is able to get things done fast
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- Great written communication skills in English
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (e.g. a short list of content and/or campaigns you've worked on)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)