Nansen, in brief
🎯Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As CRM Engineer you would be a part of the a team of ~50. As such, your contributions to the team will have a big impact.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
As CRM Engineer, you will be autonomous and own the customised operational solutions that brings success to Nansen's business objectives.
- Design, build and update Nansen's operational applications
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in the connective applications across various processes and departments
- Perform functional testing, integration testing, performance and regression testing as needed
- Diagnose, report, track and assist in resolving quality issues
- Perform system administration including administering security roles, setting up workflows, etc.
- Drive and enforce the development lifecycle including but not limited to standard practices, QA and code reviews
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 5+ years experience as a CRM engineer, software engineer, devops engineer or similar role
- familiarity with integrating SaaS products, for example Zapier, Hubspot, and Stripe
- fluency in Python and SQL (not necessarily an expert)
- motivation to support other team members and make their lives easier
- great written communication skills in English
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Personal interest in crypto trading and DeFi
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)