- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏 Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱 It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As DevOps Engineer you'll join a small team of 30 something people.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help our customers navigate the crypto markets.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services - from inception and design, deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation; evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Provide security expertise and guidance to a diverse set of Nansen engineering and business teams.
- Conduct security reviews of core corporate and production infrastructure.
- Drive enterprise focused security improvements to Nansen products and services.
- Build security tools and processes using Python or Go for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 3+ years work experience as a devops engineer or similar role
- Direct experience with the crypto markets (either professionally or as a hobby)
- Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive
- Good understanding of software security architecture.
- Fluency in Python
The following are nice-to-haves (but not a requirement!):
- Experience with GCP (BigQuery, Composer, Cloud Run, Logging, Monitoring, IAM)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (e.g. link to Github)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)