Nansen, in brief
- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏 Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱 It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As an Events Manager, you will serve as the primary contact, and be responsible for organizing and managing online and offline events for Nansen. You will play a key role in "the future of finance", and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Plan, strategize and organize in-person and online virtual events
- Negotiate contracts and manage external vendor relationships
- Propose, plan and track the marketing events budget
- Take end-to-end ownership of the event management cycle — this includes strategizing and planning the pre-event promotion, ensuring a smooth launch on the event day itself, and following up on the ROI and performance of the event
- Manage events marketing agency (as and when required)
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 2+ years work experience in a events-related role in the fintech and/or crypto industry
- Strong project management skills, ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on ongoing projects and campaigns
- Proactive: Plan ahead, and actively look for potential events and platforms to attend
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Analytical: Strong analytical, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail and is able to get things done fast
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- Great written communication skills in English
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Mandarin or Spanish)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Tell us about your relevant experience
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)