Nansen, in brief
🎯Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As Finance Associate you would be a part of the a team of ~50. As such, your contributions to the team will have a big impact.
You should ideally be located in Singapore, though our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
As Finance Associate, you will own the preparation and oversight of the company's financial reports, as well as providing management with analyses to support the decision-making process. This autonomous role will allow you to demonstrate your strong finance skills and give you room to grow upwards. You will:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness
- Create efficient financial and accounting processes for the company
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Manage and oversee our transactions
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Prepare reports on business operations, costs, revenues and advice management for key decision making
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 2+ years experience as a finance analyst or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of accounting regulations and procedure (preferably of SG or US)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- great written communication skills in English
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Personal interest in crypto trading and DeFi
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)