- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As a powerhouse Analyst in Growth Ops (Alpha), you will help our Growth Ops Manager to help drive Nansen Alpha's customer success strategy, build strong relationships with the Alpha customers, grow the business, and serve as the initial touch point for Alpha. As a key member of the Alpha team, you will be collaborating with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver the best experience in the market for our customers, and achieve our growth targets for the Alpha tier. You will play a key role in the future of finance, and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help us grow Nansen to a leading crypto company.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Support the Growth Ops Manager (Alpha) in the daily operations and growth of the Alpha tier, including managing initial sales, on-boarding, renewals, implementation to increase adoption, ensure retention, and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for Alpha accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, demos, highlighting best practices, and documenting them.
- Help build out the customer journey together with our Growth Ops Manager (Alpha), identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between cross-functional teams, including day-to-day admin of the Alpha tier.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams on pipeline creation and drill down on customer preference.
- Conduct necessary training or demos for client to demonstrate benefits of Nansen, including educational and support content.
- Take ownership of existing growth/retention metrics and data for the Alpha tier.
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 1-2 years of direct, customer-focused experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success, preferably in the startup or fintech industry
- Direct experience working in a remote first environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- Experience and passion for the crypto-asset industry is a huge plus
- Knowledge in using HubSpot and CRM tools is also a plus
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry or research industry*
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)*
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (e.g. link to blog or written articles)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)