- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏 Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱 It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As an Intern, you'll join a growing team of ~30 people.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help us grow Nansen to a leading crypto company.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working with various teams to provide bespoke data and market analysis for the crypto space. This includes:
- Produce research, in the form of reports and updates on opportunities in the crypto space
- Ideate and test new dashboards to visualise smart contract interactions
- Collect and compile relevant data to help us build the #1 analytics platform
- Continuously learn and research about the crypto space, including DeFi and NFTs
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto-asset industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Expertise: Intermediate knowledge of DeFi is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus
- Analytical: Strong analytical, financial analysis, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- Minimum 3-months full-time commitment; Top performing interns may receive an offer to join us in a full-time capacity at the end of the internship
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Short 1-page investment memo (in pdf) describing your best crypto investment idea (token or a project), accompanied by supporting data or analysis
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)