- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As Principal Recruiter you would be a part of growing team of ~30 people. As such, your contributions to the team will have a big impact.
As such, your contributions to the team will have a big impact.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Own employer branding: You’ll work closely with marketing to strategize, build, maintain, and optimize all employer branding touchpoints (including LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Nansen's Twitter and career page, JDs, etc).
- Own recruiting processes:
- Optimize and execute all recruiting processes (activities, job fairs, Hackathons, hiring strategy development) from role kick-offs to debriefs to candidate offers
- Develop and implement a recruiting strategy, which supports the organization’s growth
- Build out and hire the staffing team to support the organization.
- Develop key recruiting metrics
- Build talent pipelines: You’ll integrate sourcing strategies and opportunities that will meet the demand for a diverse pipeline of candidates for current and future needs
- Build an elite candidate experience: You’ll create a highly effective and memorable candidate experience that will keep talent engaged in pipelines
- Own recruiting metrics: You’ll create, track, and share key recruiting metrics that will be used to optimize processes and forecast hiring
- Engage and hire the best talent: You’ll source, recruit, and hire the absolute best talent for our opportunities
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Experience building a recruiting function from the ground up
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting for different functions within an organization, preferably in tech
- Cultivate long-term relationships
- Consistently source and build robust diverse talent pipelines
- Strategically utilize social media, networks, blogs and research methods to identify and engage top talent
- High EQ; able to persuade, influence, and build trust at all levels
- Solid understanding of industry trends and best practices
- Ability to create, lead, guide, and iterate through metrics
- Knowledge of different sourcing tools and methodologies
- Great written communication skills in English
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Personal interest in crypto trading and DeFi
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Tell us about your relevant experience
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)