Nansen, in brief
- 🎯Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏 Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱 It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
- You'll report directly to the Head of Product. You'll work with other Product Owners, Designers, and Quality Assurance peers along with engineers on the team.
- Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you shape the Nansen Smart Alerts product.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
- The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working to support the Smart Alerts product team.
- Taking ownership of the backlog
- Resolving dependencies and clarifying requirements
- Partnering with technical experts to execute on roadmap items
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 1+ years work experience, ideally from startups in software industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- Technically versed; familiar with fundamentals of software architecture and agile methods
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and include three items:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (e.g. link to Github)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)