- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As a Research Analyst in our Alpha team, you will be part of a growing team serving the smartest traders and investors in the crypto space, helping to produce institutional-quality research reports, lead weekly discussion calls with our Alpha clients, identify and procure investable opportunities for Nansen Alpha. You will play a key role in the future of finance, and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help us grow Nansen to a leading crypto company.
You can be located anywhere in the world as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Produce institutional-quality research, in the form of articles, in-depth reports and daily alpha radar updates on opportunities in the crypto space
- Participate and lead in weekly discussion calls where we share and note down “alpha” and opportunities that the Alpha community has been looking at during the week
- Identify, procure, and initiate discussions with investable opportunities and other projects in the crypto space as guest speakers
- Assist in marketing and cross-collaboration efforts internally and externally
- Foster and maintain a conducive and collaborative environment for our exclusive Discord community, including providing support to Alpha clients
- Take ownership of existing growth metrics and data for the Alpha tier
- Continuously learn and research about the crypto space, including DeFi and NFTs
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Drive we want people who are passionate about the crypto-asset industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Expertise Intermediate knowledge of DeFi is a prerequisite; an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas is a huge plus
- Analytical: Strong analytical, financial analysis, organizational, and writing skills
- Independent Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry or research industry*
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)*
- Bonus: Proficiency in SQL*
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Short 1-page investment memo (in pdf) describing your best crypto investment idea (token or a project), accompanied by supporting data or analysis
- Portfolio (e.g. link to blog or written articles)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)