- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As a Research Analyst you would be a crucial member of our 8 person Attribution Team, working towards attaining the deepest knowledge of behaviour on Ethereum and EVM chains.
You will play a key role in building our understanding of the user behavior and mechanics of projects and protocols on the blockchain. Your work will directly help us surface the signal in the data, and serve as the foundation of automated processes for address attribution.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Research blockchain protocols
- Classify addresses on Ethereum and EVM chains
- Work with SQL and BigQuery to analyze large abounts of data
- Work with data visualizations to communicate findings
- Leverage internal tools and processes to collect and structure human input
- Continuously learn about the crypto space, including DeFi and NFTs
- Write and review technical documentation used by the whole organization
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has
- Good knowledge of DeFi, an ability to quickly comprehend, evaluate, and critique new ideas
- Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Humility, is open to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Tell us about your relevant experience
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)