- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏 Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱 It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As Research Engineer you'll join a growing team of ~30 people.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help our customers navigate the crypto markets.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working with the Attributions team to enrich our data. This includes:
- Develop systems for classifying addresses on Ethereum
- Develop tools for scaling collection of human input
- Research blockchain protocols
- Work with BigQuery, Python microservices and streaming data
- Working with data visualizations, and helping our analysts in publishing theirs
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 2+ years work experience as a software engineer or similar role
- Direct experience with the crypto markets (either professionally or as a hobby)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
The following are nice-to-haves (but not a requirement!):
- Fluency with SQL, Solidity and/or Python
- Dashboard building experience
- Experience from the cryptocurrency industry
- Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (e.g. link to Github)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)