- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As Research Engineer you'll join a small team of 30+ people.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help our customers navigate the crypto markets.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working with the Research Desk team to provide bespoke data consultancy and market analysis for crypto space. This includes:
- Understanding blockchain projects to tease out market insights
- Creating new dashboards to visualize complex smart contract interactions
- Testing proof of concepts for new dashboards
- Working with BigQuery, Python microservices and streaming data
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 2+ years work experience as a software engineer or similar role
- direct experience with the crypto markets (either professionally or as a hobby)
- an entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- great written communication skills in English
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
The following are nice-to-haves (but not a requirement!):
- fluency with SQL, Solidity and/or Python
- dashboard building experience
- experience from the cryptocurrency industry
- proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (e.g. link to Github)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)