Nansen, in brief
- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱I t's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As Senior Software Engineer ****you'll join a startup consisting of ~40 people.
Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help our customers navigate the crypto markets.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, data analytics, large-scale system design, security, artificial intelligence; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Nansen's needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push the crypto industry forward.
- Be a technical leader with a focus on building an enjoyable, productive team
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software
- Manage priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Leading engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solving complex engineering problems
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to data quality and workflow challenges
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- 7+ years work experience as a software engineer or similar role
- Leadership ambitions
- Direct experience with the crypto markets (either professionally or as a hobby)
- Experience in computer science, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience in building data pipelines
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- An ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
The following are nice-to-haves (but not a requirement!):
- fluency with SQL and Python
- Experience with Ethereum
- Experience with GCP
- Experience from the data analytics industry
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- Portfolio (e.g. link to Github)
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile)