- 🎯 Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
- 💻 Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
- 🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
- 🙌 We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
- 🌱I t's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
About the role
As a Training Specialist in our Alpha team, you will be part of a growing team serving the smartest traders and investors in the crypto space, and responsible for delivering and maintaining full-life cycle training on our Nansen dashboards for our top-tier clients and partners. The Training Specialist will collaborate cross-teams to help deliver training in a variety of formats, in order to train customers and analysts in the techniques and skills needed for successful adoption of all Nansen dashboards.
You will play a key role in the future of finance, and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data. Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you help us grow Nansen to a leading crypto company.
You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online.
The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
- Maintain high-level user knowledge and familiarity of best practices for all of Nansen's dashboards
- Continually develop learning objectives to address identified product knowledge gaps and needs for top-tier customers and Nansen employees
- Train clients in the techniques and skills needed for successful adoption of Nansen's dashboards, including developing curriculum and facilitating customer-facing education
- Serve as an expert Knowledge Management practitioner supporting the ongoing learning and development of top-tier customers and Nansen employees
- Utilize a variety of training tools to enhance the learning experience, including e-learning, videos, best practice guides, and user documentation
- Maintain and update existing training and learning materials with each new product release and update
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the organization to review, develop, and approve new content and make changes to existing content
- Maintain understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Implement and take charge of training KPIs, and be responsible for reporting to the team
Are you the right person for this role?
The ideal candidate for us has:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience with software product training, customer onboarding, teaching, learning-based software, user content generation, or other similar roles
- We want people who are passionate about the crypto-asset industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Ability to understand and convey complex concepts effectively, especially when interpreting data and analytics
- Experience in or knowledge of learning theory, instructional methodologies, and/or curriculum development; as well as designing and managing full life cycle training program
- Direct experience working in a remote-first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a trong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn amidst adversity and challenges
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- An eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- Great written communication skills in English
- Bonus: Experience from the SaaS or cryptocurrency industry
- Bonus: Proficiency in other major languages (e.g. Chinese or Spanish)
- Bonus: Proficient using Hubspot
Ready to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and include:
- Brief text on why you're the right candidate for this role
- CV (or link to Linkedin profile.