Updated: Oct 19, 2022
TL;DR - Nansen is looking for Scouts to help assist the Attribution team with labeling high-priority addresses in exchange for platform access! Interested? Fill out this form and reach out on Discord!
We are excited to announce the revamped Nansen Scouts program — our latest initiative for crypto users to help our Attribution team identify high-priority addresses, in exchange for access to the Nansen platform and monetary rewards. This is your chance to learn from our core team, whilst also getting access to Nansen's resources and private Discord channels!
What skills are we looking for?
- Basic data entry skills
- Moderate understanding of Etherscan and other block explorers
- A huge plus if you have the ability to read smart contracts
Who are we looking for?
- DeFi users
- Crypto natives or crypto curious people
- NFT collectors
What are the perks?
✅ Baseline Rewards:
- Receive VIP access to the Nansen platform and the Scouts Discord channel
- Submit 40 addresses a month minimally
- Assist in ad hoc manual tasks
🌟 Bonus Rewards:
Scouts that hit minimally 40 addresses, will receive monetary rewards determined at the end of each month:
- $2 per address for regular addresses (addresses not listed in the internal list), capped at 250 addresses per month
- $10 per address for addresses from the internal list
- Payments will be made as long as you've hit the minimum requirement, regardless of type of address
- Calculation of rewards are inclusive of the first 40 addresses submitted and are capped at $2,000 monthly
- Accumulated $80 - $500 in rewards for the month
- Accumulated $500 - $1000 in rewards for the month
- Accumulated $1000 - $1500 in rewards for the month
- Accumulated $1500 - $2000 in rewards for the month
How we will support you
- Onboarding and training for internal tools with instructional documents
- Chat in the Scouts Community
- Ability to video call for questions and for more involved tasks
- Detailed feedback on submissions
Think you have what it takes?
Fill out our onboarding form, which will ask you to input several addresses of recently launched Ethereum projects. Selected individuals will gain access to our private Scouts Discord channel, where we share insights, provide guidance, and track trending contracts.
Not sure if you'd be a good fit? Reach out to any of our team members on Discord.