It’s finally happening. Connect is now open to all!
Connect is a web3-powered messaging platform where communities and projects can connect, build, and discover alpha together.
With Connect you can join exclusive NFT and token-holder communities, send DMs to any wallet, view Nansen-powered insights and labels, and set up Smart Alerts — all on a secure, web3-native, and encrypted messaging platform.
All you need is an eligible wallet – MetaMask, Wallet Connect, or Coinbase Wallet. Yes, that’s right, it’s now accessible to everyone, even if you don’t have a Nansen subscription!
Following the launch of our closed beta in June we’ve been working tirelessly to bring communities and features we know you’ll care about. We’re really excited for our future roadmap too.
Our latest features include:
- Exclusive Web3 Communities: For holders, granting exclusive access based on NFT and token holdings, and for Labeled Wallets, granting exclusive access based on Nansen’s wallet labels, such as Smart Money, Token Millionaire and Airdrop Pro
- Nansen Smart Alerts: Receive alerts from your communities — and track market movements in real time
- Hardware wallet support: For Ledger and Trezor
- Nansen-enriched user profiles: View a users holdings, Nansen labels, and more
The real value of Connect comes from our communities. Connect’s unique NFT and token-holder communities power high-signal, low-noise conversations with users that you know share your passion. Some examples of the 24 communities available today include:
- Token Projects → Sushi, Lido DAO, FTT DAO, Yearn Finance and more
- NFT Projects → Pudgy Penguins, Forgotten Runes, CyberKongz, BAYC, The Doge NFT and more
We also have a selection of amazing Nansen communities – some open to all, and some with exclusive access to wallets with specific Nansen labels.
We’re committed to building the #1 messaging platform for Web3 communities – and we’re just getting started.
In the near-term, we’re focused on launching features that make Connect communities an incredible experience for members and for community managers. This includes:
- Enabling anyone to create a new community on Connect
- More personalization — creating a high-signal, low-noise experience
- Improved accessibility — including a mobile version of Connect
- Integrations with your favorite marketplaces
We’re excited to embark on this journey with you!
One important note is that while we’ve opened up Connect to everyone, the platform is still in beta. We’re constantly working on improving and developing new features – if you have any feedback then we’d love to hear from you!